[Wolves] G OS & Linux Mint

ArchLinuxUser dick_turpin dick_turpin at archlinux.us
Wed Dec 12 11:13:09 GMT 2007

On 12/12/2007, Kevanf1 <kevanf1 at gmail.com> wrote:

> Bosses on your back again Mate?

Funny you should say that, I'm now the proud owner of a Draytek Vigour
2800 VG wifi/voip router I asked and was given permission to swap it
with my 2600

One of the bosses knows how to push my buttons and accused me of, in a
nutshell, stealing it, I duly F'd and Blinded at him (Yes I'm that
good I can get away with swearing at my bosses) that I pay for
everything and do not steal.

He said "Get back in your box I'm playing with you its OK" he has gone
to a funeral I told him not to fall in the grave. (Pete full of the
milk of human kindness)

--
Regards

Dick Turpin
http://www.cannon-linux.co.uk

Arch Linux is an independent i686-optimized community distribution for
intermediate and advanced Linux users. Utilising a Rolling Release
System packages are regularly updated and an ISO release is just a
snapshot to the stable packages at that time. So there's no need for a
fresh install the command 'pacman –Syu' upgrades the whole system.