[Wolves] Pete's response to Linux Format

Kevanf1 kevanf1 at gmail.com
Wed Dec 12 11:30:37 GMT 2007

On 12/12/2007, Richard Smedley <smedley358 at btinternet.com> wrote:

> You don't want to listen to music on it though, use one of these
> boxes [2] :-)
>
>  - Richard
>
> [1] Given a working sound card, of course ;)
> [2] http://www.angelfire.com/retro/ronwill/plinth_301.html

I wonder if anybody has tried a mix of 5 ply and 7 ply to create one
these?  7 ply to start with then a sheet of industrial rubber about
3mm thick followed by a layer of 5 ply then 2 more of 7 ply.  5 ply is
generally slightly more flexible so it would allow the rubber to do
its job and take out any slight vibrations from either the floor or
the deck itself.