[Wolves] G OS & Linux Mint

ArchLinuxUser dick_turpin dick_turpin at archlinux.us
Wed Dec 12 12:23:08 GMT 2007

On 12/12/2007, Peter Evans <zen8486 at zen.co.uk> wrote:

> Common problems seem to be around the signal strength and the radio card

Mine was 97% not sure what that means I have no experience at all of
wireless in fact I hate wireless and much prefer cable but I need it
for my crimble present.

> becoming disconnected from the chassis.

You're supposed to bolt them down, mine is if it cant move it cant
detach. If it comes in that condition send it back. We only use
Drayteks here at work.

--
Regards

Dick Turpin
http://www.cannon-linux.co.uk

Arch Linux is an independent i686-optimized community distribution for
intermediate and advanced Linux users. Utilising a Rolling Release
System packages are regularly updated and an ISO release is just a
snapshot to the stable packages at that time. So there's no need for a
fresh install the command 'pacman –Syu' upgrades the whole system.