[Wolves] BBC IPlayer

Mark Croft croftyboy at googlemail.com
Thu Dec 13 22:58:27 GMT 2007

i will try again to type email , having power problems here in
reddtch/batchley. keeps dying down like , n blips in the lights. I
think its killed my sky+ box even though sky said it working , i will
leave off tonight and try friday.

I do like the idea of watching tv on my computer in my small computer
room/office thingy.

Working fine on my windows 2000 Dell G260 P4 3.2GHZ , it will have
ubuntu 7.10 put on but been focused on other stuff before christmas.
There is play and pause controls in full screen mode. or have i missed
understood it?
Would not bother me too much doing a screen cap of that?
I guess it will take a while for the legal side of copyright stuff to
work out how to make money giving programmes away free like. I get the
impression that the problem with the script writers strike in american
all about trying to get fair price for there work when its goes onto
dvd and internet re-broadcasting or watever.

hope everyone fine with this freezing weather , was told by bus driver
today that temp dropped to -6c at 7am this morning glad i was not out
in that , was pretty cold at 8am on wed morning as was travelling to
hull to pick up an electric wheelchair , i think i said this b4 about
going 2 hull. Was nothing like that epsiode of only fools n horses LOL
:D
:)) glad i did not end up on a boat to amsterdam.

Mark(REDDITCH)