[Wolves] Webcams....yes, again...

Kevanf1 kevanf1 at gmail.com
Fri Dec 14 15:20:52 GMT 2007

Right after I had sent that I went and did some more digging... and of
course found that e-mail address :-/  DOH!!!!  Thanks though guys for
helping :-)

Dick, you mean the 'Electronic Shop' in Cheslyn Hay?  Decent enough
place but there's only the one guy who knows anything about Linux.
Are you still on the list?  Are you even still working at that shop?
Whatever, it's no use asking Ian (the owner) anything about Linux he's
all Microsoft.  I know that Al, his wife, bought him SuSE Linux
(boxed) a few years ago for I think it was Xmas...it was still
unopened nearly 12 months later :-(  This was pre Novell days by the
way.