[Wolves] Claws-Mail [Scanned]

Mark Croft croftyboy at googlemail.com
Mon Dec 17 15:57:57 GMT 2007

i gave up a long time ago on using email clients even on windows the
main reason cos i was switching between diff machines.
anyone come across a nice web base email client , i quite like yahoo
but sometimes it quite slow. Would have to collect from multiply email
address and be able to move emails into folders.

Mark