[Wolves] Discussions about email client

Mark Croft croftyboy at googlemail.com
Tue Dec 18 09:19:56 GMT 2007

i liked the simplitic look for ms outlook too , just does the job
without lots of bells and whistles , also its neterual colour scheme
as well , does not look like i am using a playstation or xbox game. I
migrated from outlook to thunderbird but found it a bit heavy weight
on my Celeron 666MHZ computer running windows 2000 at the time. So
that when i made the choice to ditch email clients and just use the
webversions , also was booting into between win2000 n linux , mum had
a linux desktop  on P2 machine which i used in times.

Now we have
AMD Athlon 1250GHZ(shud b 2400GHZ but cpu not supported on MOBO i
think is the problem) , 256MB MEMORY,40GB HDD Windows 2000 and SCSII
40GB HDD with xubuntu 6.10.

P4 3.2GHZ,256MB MEMORY,20GIG HDD (machine using now) Windows 2000.

(MUM WORK COMPUTER)Dell P3/900MHZ,20GIG HDD,256G MEMORY,xubuntu 6.04(i think).

Laptop P3/400MHZ,64/128MB(??? not sure),8GB HDD,CDROM,FLOPPY(will
probably bring along to get wireless card working maybe at curry
nite??? wud b nice to take away for christmas when fed up with family
can go n hide with it)

Mark