[Wolves] Discussions about email client

Mark Croft croftyboy at googlemail.com
Tue Dec 18 09:31:40 GMT 2007

Yah i have done that , that how i got it up too 1250MHZ before that i
would not run for more then 3 minutes. That CPU been driving me up the
wall for 18 months or so.

I think I maybe selling the AMD CPU anyway (via ebay), to cover some
of the costs of this DELL GX260 (was 2GHZ) I brought from a linux guy
at the custard factory. I got the P4 3.2GHZ chip off freecycle , so
well glad it worked cos it was a bit of gamble that it would work.

Anyway thx for advice.

Mark