[Wolves] Re: Santa Clause

Russ Phillips russ at phillipsuk.org
Fri Dec 28 12:21:48 GMT 2007

On Fri, December 28, 2007 12:15 pm, wolves-request at mailman.lug.org.uk wrote:

> So, what did Santa bring everyone this year?

About the only geeky thing I got was a book about Microsoft - the wrapping
had a health warning on it, and the label read "Know your enemy" :-)

But, I shall be buying myself an Eee PC with my Christmas bonus - I'd been
fancying a cheap laptop for a while, and didn't know I was getting a
Christmas bonus, so after hearing the LugRadio review and reading a good
review in Computer Shopper, I now just need to find somewhere that has
them in stock.

Russ