[Wolves] Beryl

Zeth Green theology at gmail.com
Mon Feb 5 23:26:27 GMT 2007

Yeah it is the frog's mollusks. I use it on my laptop, although I have
it off when on batteries as the fan runs the whole time. It does
change my behaviour, I normally use tabs in Firefox, Gedit and
gnome-terminal, but with Beryl I use the cube metaphor as a complete
replacement, I just rely on Ctrl+Alt+Cursor Keys to go between
everything.

So ironically Windows Vista finally brings in tabbed applications just
as I dispense with them...