[Wolves] Thanks for your comments!

James Dalley j.dalley at hotmail.co.uk
Wed Feb 7 13:21:36 GMT 2007

You need to walk into the room backwards with your pants on your head singing jono's hard rock version of the free software song..

James DPS about half seven
 Sorry about top posting, you'll see why from the auto added signature... :)

From: steven.welton at gmail.comTo: wolves at mailman.lug.org.ukDate: Wed, 7 Feb 2007 13:05:52 +0000Subject: [Wolves] Thanks for your comments!

Hello again, thanks for your remarks...I’m actually on a mission to quad boot a machine at the minute (I had triple boot using Mac OS X86, Ubuntu & XP), and now I want Win XP/Vista/Suse & OS X86.  I know it can be done, and will hopefully be bursting with comments on it next week...here’s to hoping!

Anyway, look forward to seeing you all next week.. Do I have to wear a T shirt that says I like Linux or summat?  Maybe a rose in my lapel?  I hope you are all easy to recognise!  Oh, and what time’s kick off?

Cheers, Steve.