[Wolves] Fifteen geek movies to see before you die

chris procter chris-procter at talk21.com
Sun Feb 11 21:51:01 GMT 2007

http://blogs.chron.com/techblog/archives/2007/02/fifteen_geek_movies_to_see_before_you_die_1.html

I've seen 12/15 but I'd drop the star treks and the
Holy Grail (funny as it is its not really geeky) and
add:
Contact
Pi
Akira
Cube

Though maybe thats my physics/maths background. In my
student days I used to have a quote from pi pinned to
my computer

"Mathematics is the language of nature. Everything
around us can be represented and understood through
numbers. If you graph these numbers, patterns emerge.
Therefore: There are patterns everywhere in nature."

chris

p.s. is Plan 9 From Outer Space the only film ever to
have an operating system named after it?