[Wolves] Redditch and Bromsgrove LUG launched

Katherine Goodwin kat at codepoets.co.uk
Wed Feb 14 13:47:09 GMT 2007

Dear all,

As you may know, David and I have recently moved from the Walsall area,
where both Wolves and SB LUGs were easily accessible, to Bromsgrove.
Wolverhampton is now not so easy for us to get to regularly, so we
looked around for a more local LUG to fill the social gap for us.
Unfortunately, the Worcestershire LUG is definitely dead, so we decided
to start a new LUG.

So far, the nice lug.org.uk people have set up a mailing list for us,
and we have a basic Plone site with some skeleton content which we'll be
working on in the near future.

You can sign up for the list here:
or take a look at the site here: http://rnblug.org.uk/

If you're interesting in attending mostly social meetings in the
Redditch and Bromsgrove area, please sign up to the list and/or take a
look at the site.  We're hoping to hold our inaugural meeting soon, and
will be hosting it at our house initially.

We're still playing around with settings etc on the mailing list, so
please let us know if anything is not as expected.

Thanks

Kat