[Wolves] Re: Wolves Digest, Vol 176, Issue 4

Ciaran Mooney general.mooney at googlemail.com
Thu Feb 15 13:35:34 GMT 2007

> > Hi
> > Last week someone was asking about linux friendly sites for buying music
> > (have deleted the message so cannot identify). I do have any sites to offer,
> > but perhaps a different solution.
> > Goto
> > http://www.tatanka.com.br/ies4linux/page/Main_Page
> > This will enable ie to be installed on linux (shudder)
> > Don't shoot me I'm only trying to help
> >
> > Dave T
> >

> That was me asking about that. Not sure if I want IE thou lol. Still, might be a laff. :)
>
> Baz
> --

Hi,

I said this before I think, but http://www.emusic.com was "Linux
Friendly", as in that it worked in firefox, and on an Ubuntu machine.
As long as you had MP3 codecs installed.

The only other options would be http://www.jamendo.com/en/?p=tags,
this is all Creative Commons music, so no *big* names, but its free to
download and comes in OGG format.

Hope this helps

Ciarán