[Wolves] Offer: Digital Alpha Server 800 5/400

Kevanf1 kevanf1 at gmail.com
Fri Feb 16 20:41:15 GMT 2007

On 16/02/07, Adam Sweet <drinky76 at yahoo.com> wrote:

> Jeez James. Perhaps we should have some kind of award
> for the oldest piece of working computer technology.
>
> I'm optimistic with my ZX81, but if Sparkes were still
> around, I'm sure he had a ZX80. No doubt Ron has a few
> gems. No abacus or analytical engine jokes here
> though...
>
> Ad

How about oldest and still being used nearly daily?  I still use my
Psion 3a quite a few days in the week... wonderful bit of kit and
amazing what you can do with only 2mb of disk capacity :-)
Don't take it to the tip recycle it via the Freecycle(r) Network.

For a group near to you look here:
Worldwide
http://www.freecycle.org/

United Kingdom