[Wolves] Offer: Digital Alpha Server 800 5/400

Adam Sweet drinky76 at yahoo.com
Sat Feb 17 11:55:55 GMT 2007

--- Dave Foster <dave.s.foster at gmail.com> wrote:

> Hi guy's new Wolves LUG user,
>
> running Ubunto server and SUSE 10.2 can anyone tell
> me whether Ubunto dapper
> drake 6 comes with PHP pre-installed?
>
> Ive got apache running real well and can view my
> websites, really good from
> afar, but no PHP :/
>
> any help???
>
> Dave Foster

Hi Dave and welcome :)

Richard's answer should get you pointed in the right
direction. Just as a hint, it's "Ubuntu", not "Ubunto"
- with a 'u' on the end.

Anyway, welcome to the group, I hope you will find it
helpful, useful and enjoyable here. We've had a few
new people recently, if you have any problems, then
please ask on this mailing list.

Ad

--

http://blog.adamsweet.org/