[Wolves] Have a laugh

Political Penguin fish at politicalpenguin.org.uk
Sat Feb 17 22:10:44 GMT 2007

Dave, any chance I can pinch that for my blog?  Highly amusing.

www.politicalpenguin.org.uk

Gareth

PS, that reminds me, was going to post my site for a bit of peer
review.  Be gentle, it's the first site I've ever built using Joomla.
PPS, yes I know the articles are a bit over simplified from a techie
perspective but don't forget who's my core audience.