[Wolves] Old Linux distros

Lee Parkes leep at bogus.net
Tue Feb 27 14:52:03 GMT 2007

On Tue, Feb 27, 2007 at 11:47:08AM +0000, Kevanf1 wrote:

> No problem at all.  How desperate are you for them?  I'm often in
> W'ton so could meet up and save a bit of postage fi you like?  Either
> way I'm fine :-)

Cool :) Not massively desparate, but I can be in Wolves on Saturday. If you
name a time and place I can be there. If you let me know how many CD/DVDs it
will take then I can bring enough to cover your expenses :)

leep at bogus.net DOC #25 GLASS #136 www.mud-dog.org
I Need A Reason To Stand Up And Fight
Need To Believe What I See - The Silver Drop - Mnemic