[Wolves] Fame

Alan Pope alan at popey.com
Mon Jan 1 20:55:27 GMT 2007

On Mon, 2006-12-18 at 14:09 +0000, Katherine Goodwin wrote:
> Kevanf1 wrote:
> > On 18/12/06, David Morley <davmor2 at gmail.com> wrote:
> >> i have a feeling that it is more like every lug in the world
> >>

> > How on Earth can anybody sift through that much mail?

I (and I know at least one other) am subscribed to most UK LUG mailing
lists. There's not as much mail as you might think. Plus you can ignore
vast swathes of it because often the same conversations come up on
multiple lists. It becomes boring seeing people go over the same point
time after time, so you just skip it.

>  From reading
> > his pages in Linux Magazine it does appear that he is a member of an
> > awful lot of LUGs worldwide.  Even in digest form that is a massive
> > amount in his inbox.
>
> He likes to go for very long periods of time without sleep.

That would explain his grumpy blog posts ;)

Cheers,
Al.