[Wolves] nagios talk

Broadfield Robert BroadfieldR at walsall.gov.uk
Tue Jan 23 13:08:00 GMT 2007

Thanks Kev

This is odd.  I haven't received postings from this list between about
midnight on Wednesday to 8pm Sunday.  Not only for my home e-mail
address but also my work e-mail address (I subscribe to the list from
both).

Mr Morley

Could you please forward postings/digests for this period to me at
the.lock.keeper at ukonline.co.uk or BroadfieldR at walsall.gov.uk ?

Much appreciated

Rob