[Wolves] Does anyone have a copy of......

Kevanf1 kevanf1 at gmail.com
Wed Jan 24 16:20:36 GMT 2007

On 24/01/07, David Morley <davmor2 at gmail.com> wrote:
> Does anyone have a copy of python for dummies or something similar.
> I'm after a book that takes you from knowing nothing to something in
> python.  I am really only after recommendations of good books that do
> this.  Many thanks.

I take it you are looking for a legal copy?  I know where you can get
a downloaded e-book copy....for free.  I just happen to know some
dodgy people :-) but no, I haven't downloaded it myself.

Or, there is always the city library across the road from Argos.  They
may just have a copy on the shelves...
Don't take it to the tip recycle it via the Freecycle(r) Network.

For a group near to you look here:
Worldwide
http://www.freecycle.org/

United Kingdom