[Wolves] LRL Mass Debate - BBC Guidelines

Kevanf1 kevanf1 at gmail.com
Mon Jul 9 10:20:28 BST 2007

Ok, if you want to contact the BBC here's the URL:

http://www.bbc.co.uk/complaints/

as usual it means drilling through a number of annoying offers of
help.  If you persevere - and there is a bit whereby you may think you
are going round in circles, you aren't trust me - you'll finally get
an e-mail entry box.  I wrote to them telling them how fantastic the
idea was but also how upset I was that I wouldn't be able to use the
service unless I had Microsoft Windows installed.  Ok, it is on this
PC but I wouldn't be using the download service on it.  I further
asked them to look into providing the service for other platforms such
as Linux (it's a start).

I think that the more people who do contact them in this polite way
the more likely we are to get something done :-)

Don't take it to the tip recycle it via the Freecycle(r) Network.

For a group near to you look here:
Worldwide
http://www.freecycle.org/

United Kingdom