[Wolves] LRL2007 on BBC website

Philip Harper ph004h7245 at blueyonder.co.uk
Sat Jul 14 23:54:29 BST 2007

Yes, I can I also personally vouch for this being a wolves uni graduate,
when I was there 2000-2004 they had a major rethink about Linux/Unix and
decided to dual boot all the machines with Win2000/Suse Linux, and I
think the uni has always had UNIX servers.  There are certain people
within the university who are very old school UNIX hackers, such as my
old lecturer Peter Burden, who had an office full of UNIX workstations
and had a windows box in the corner just because he had to have one.