Fwd: Re: [Wolves] LIST

the.lock.keeper at ukonline.co.uk the.lock.keeper at ukonline.co.uk
Tue Jul 17 00:33:23 BST 2007

Wolverhampton Linux User Group <http://www.wolveslug.org.uk/node/2>
Start: 18/07/2007 - 7:30pm
End: 18/07/2007 - 11:00pm

Meeting at:

The Moon Under Water
53-55 Lichfield Street
Wolverhampton<http://maps.google.co.uk/maps?q=53-55%20Lichfield%20St%2C%20Wolverhampton>

Meet up, drink, be merry and talk tech (or not)
 OperationBe there or miss it  :)

Goes
 1. Dave Morley
 2. Ron
 3. Chris F
 4. Philip Harper (If not dead by too much coding)
 5. Rob (sorry about previous post, Phil - see note*)

Lates

No Goes

* This isn't the first time this has happened (two people posting at the same
time thinking they are next on the list - with the side affect that one person
may get left off).  Possible solution is that we confirm attendance (or not) by
logging into a web page and clicking a radio button and adding a comment.  The
list could then be updated and an e-mail posted to the list.  Maybe a bit of php
linked to a small file/database might suffice (sorry, I don't know much about
how this can be done).  Anyone agree?  Could anyone set this up?