[Wolves] Poisoning pigeons in the park and other healthy outdoor activities

Kevanf1 kevanf1 at gmail.com
Thu Jul 19 11:25:17 BST 2007

On 19/07/07, James Turner <james at turnersoft.co.uk> wrote:

> Other topics of conversation this evening included our old favourite of
> bomb-making,

Hmm, been there done that.  It seems the terrorists of today are only
now using the ideas of old what with gas canisters.

plus several more unusual:

> practical jokes involving fork-lift trucks,

again, hmm, how about driving one through a factory wall while on a
night shift?  Then covering up the hole with plenty of pallets and
boxes :-)))  It took about 4 weeks for them to discover the hole :-)

 oh, and Linux (albeit slightly).

Wow!!! you actually got around ot talking Linux....  hang on, I need
to go and lie down ;-)