[Wolves] New to Ubuntu

Mo Awkati mawkati at yahoo.co.uk
Sun Jul 22 17:18:44 BST 2007

Hi

I have finally installed Ubuntu.  I installed Ubunto 7.04 from LXF DVD and all runs well.

In trying to switch over from SUSE 10.2,

1. I would like to install the Adobe reader for linux, is it possible to
install it in Ubunto, if so how? I have already searched through the
add and remove software but there is no reference to it there.

2. I would like to install RealPlayer and/or Mplayer is that possible? same as 1 above.

3. How do I stop having to log in with my name and password every time I boot up? I checked the log in screen preferences and the users screens but no option to do so like in SUSE.

Cheers

Mo