[Wolves] Success!

the.lock.keeper at ukonline.co.uk the.lock.keeper at ukonline.co.uk
Mon Jul 30 01:16:10 BST 2007

Hi guys

Had some success this week getting my old scanner to work on ubuntu 7.04 using
sane.  I didn't think I'd be able to because it's an obscure model - a Mustek
1200 UB Plus.  It was a bit fiddly because it involved copying a piece of
firmware from  my old Windoze PC and editing a config. file - but it worked.

Plus, this week I have been mostly playing with - audacity and hydrogen.  I'm
trying to get MIDI to work (using an old Yamaha keyboard I have) but I'm getting
confused about how to use Jack - any good tutorials out there for MIDI/Jack?

Rob