[Wolves] Schedule for Wednesday

Barbie barbie at missbarbell.co.uk
Mon Jun 4 12:38:44 BST 2007

Whats the plan for the night on Wednesday? Seeing as it's a community
centre I'm assuming they don't provide food. Do talks start at 7.30pm
and then we head to a pub afterwards, or does the community centre have
it's own bar? If the latter, do they serve food (even just sandwiches)?

At the moment JJ will be doing his Ajax talk, and I will be doing my
Selenium talk, which I will also be doing at LUGRadio Live. This then
means you get to see Nat Friedman, without feeling you've missed out by
not coming along to see me ;)

Cheers,
Barbie.
--