[Wolves] Old laptops - free to a good home

Kevanf1 kevanf1 at gmail.com
Fri Jun 29 18:28:00 BST 2007

On 29/06/07, Matthew Revell <matthew at understated.co.uk> wrote:
> I have two old laptops that are free to the first person to mail me
> directly - i.e. not on the list - and who can collect.
>
> I'm not sure how much works on either. One has a duff screen but
> boots. The other I haven't tried. They're both around five or so years
> old, I think.
>
> --
> Matthew Revell
> www.understated.co.uk

Hi Mat :-) I'm probably too late but my daughter could do with a
laptop.  She's going into 6th form in September...

My apologies if I'm too late and this has clogged your inbox for no good cause.

Don't take it to the tip recycle it via the Freecycle(r) Network.

For a group near to you look here:
Worldwide
http://www.freecycle.org/

United Kingdom