[Wolves] LPI Exams

chris procter chris-procter at talk21.com
Thu Mar 1 10:53:43 GMT 2007

As an additional thought the O'Reilly LPI in a
nutshell book is good *BUT* do not trust what it says
is on each exam, some of the subjects have been moved
from 101 to 102 and vice versa since it* was
published. If you learn the whole lot and do both
exams together then you'll pass with flying colours,
if you're only going to do one exam then check with
www.lpi.org and learn the right bits regardless of
what exam o'reilly says they're on.

chris

* I used the first edition, I haven't checked the
second but I wouldn't trust it or any book to be
completly up to date either

http://www.linux-praxis.de/lpisim/lpi101sim/index.html