[Wolves] LIST

Barbie barbie at missbarbell.co.uk
Thu Mar 29 10:23:08 BST 2007

On Wed, Mar 28, 2007 at 04:10:52PM +0100, Stuart Langridge wrote:
> >"Perlz f0r 5u(k3r5, python r00lz!!!!!!111!!!, a
> >philosphical teatise with musical accompnyment, by
> >Stuart Langridge"
>
> DOM Scripting, *actually* :-)
>
> I'll try and bang in a couple of shills for my book, though ;)

I think there was more than a couple. Though the book signing, and rider
request for moving the venue closer to his office was a bit over the
top. We did call a halt to the blue smarties request ;)

Despite initial problems of my Windows XP laptop being too stupid to
understand what USB was, the talk went really well. A nice introduction
to DOM Scripting.

Cheers,
Barbie.
--