[Wolves] Re: Mobile phone, MP3, GNU/Linux to Richard Smedley & Political Penguin

Mark Ellse me at chaseacademy.com
Mon May 7 11:11:20 BST 2007

Some months ago I asked advice about mobile phones and Linux. I was then
having trouble with my W800i. Some of the problems were clearly phone
related - it would lock up frequently when playing back long recordings
that I'd made on its own internal voice recorder.

Now I've just upgraded to a W810i, and I've found it behaves entirely
reasonably if you drag things directly to the memory card using a card
reader. Much easier and faster than using the designated Windows software.

Thanks for previous advice.

Mark