[Wolves] Any PHP/MySQL experts who can help me?

Philip Harper ph004h7245 at blueyonder.co.uk
Tue May 8 23:13:57 BST 2007

Hi,

Thanks for all the suggestions....but I've tried most of them before!

The dbcon.php file simply contains the standard PHP code I use to create
a connection to the MySQL database.

I think it is just a case of something working slightly different on the
sourceforge server, as any PHP developer knows, PHP has so many
different options and compilation options it is sometimes tricky to find
which one is causing the problem on a different server that you are
installing your system on, and it's often a case of just trying to make
your scripts as portable as possible.  Maybe I'll raise a support request.