[Wolves] Fwd: [Staffslug] Keele Film View & Informal Meeting - Monday 26th November

ArchLinuxUser dick_turpin dick_turpin at archlinux.us
Tue Nov 6 09:22:15 GMT 2007

Hi All

If anyone is in the Stoke-on-Trent area on the 26th of this month
please come along to the South Staffs Lug meeting at Keele university,
details below.

Kris Douglas did some cool 'minutes' of the last meet
http://images.centrosales.co.uk/General/south_staffs_lug_meet.htm so
this one should be pretty good.

Please bring your laptops, PDA's, Tablets, and anything else you can
carry, show off your pride an joy to other members. There's power and
possibly WIFI but I'm not to sure about Internet access.

Hope to see one or two of you there.