[Wolves] Free: office/computer/server stuff

Adam Sweet drinky76 at yahoo.com
Tue Nov 6 10:04:54 GMT 2007

--- barry <barrybyrne01 at yahoo.co.uk> wrote:

> Greetings Mr Adam Sweet,
> Can I Please ask you please to save me,
> one your laptops, Any one wll do.

Yeah, sure. Not certain you will be able to get a GUI
on any of them unless you go *really* light weight or
use Windows 98 or something, so if you're happy with
the command line or either of these options then
there's one with your name on it. I'll try to pick the
best one.

> If you can help, then I can arrange to be let out
> for a
> few hours :-)

Now this is an issue, I really have no idea how to get
it to you. Is anyone else around here from the
Redditch area?

> As a noob any thing alse that may be of use ?

Not really, unless you need spare keyboards and
wireless mice. You mentioned KVMs in another mail, you
can take one or a few if you like, but they're for 8
machines and don't have the cables with them so it
depends on whether that it is of use to you.

> Thank you for your time

No trouble :)

Ad

--