[Wolves] Free: office/computer/server stuff

Mark Croft croftyboy at googlemail.com
Wed Nov 7 05:40:48 GMT 2007

hi adam
i am newbie to this list. but have been going to occasionally sblug and rblug.

have you got another kvm and set of cables , i will be coming to my
first wolv lug. getting a lift from friend chris in redditch.

hope too see you all there.

Thanx adam.

Mark(REDDITCH) xubuntu 7.10&windows 2000 user (trying get off the
habit of using M$ win,just what the machine booted into this morning)