[Wolves] Fwd: [Staffslug] Keele Film View & Informal Meeting - Monday 26th November

Kevanf1 kevanf1 at gmail.com
Wed Nov 7 08:51:49 GMT 2007

On 07/11/2007, Andy Smith <andy at lug.org.uk> wrote:
> On Tue, Nov 06, 2007 at 09:41:49PM +0000, Andy Wootton wrote:
> > ArchLinuxUser dick_turpin wrote:
> > >Hi All
> > >
> > >If anyone is in the Stoke-on-Trent area on the 26th of this month
> > >please come along to the South Staffs Lug meeting at Keele university,
> > >details below.
> > Keele in South Staffs? I'd be willing to accept that Wolverhampton is but...
>
> I think it is more because there are two Staffs LUGs one of which
> is inactive, so Peter announces his Keele meetings on the South
> Staffs LUG list.
>
> Cheers,
> Andy

I did repeatedly try to get in touch with the owner of the 'South
Staffs' list but never got a reply.  That's why the Staffordshire LUG
is the main one for, well, Staffordshire :-)

As for locations....  we have a Walsall, West Midlands postcode yet we
are solidly in Staffordshire.  I did actually ask the post office
about this and was told that I can quite legally leave Walsall or West
Midlands out of my address and just have Cheslyn Hay, Staffordshire.
So I do :-)  I get far less post going to some address miles away now.