[Wolves] Dependencies and Ubuntu 7.10

Kevanf1 kevanf1 at gmail.com
Wed Nov 7 09:41:45 GMT 2007

On 07/11/2007, leei at webmail.co.za <leei at webmail.co.za> wrote:

> > Hi Kevan,
>
> Thank you for your e-mail.
>
> No I have not changed anything in the repositories or changed anything in
> the system.
>
> Do you have any ideas.
>
> Regards,
> Lee

Hmm, in that case no.  It is very odd.  Ok, now if this were me the
next step would be to check out the Ubuntu forums.  Just try a search
under dependencies and see if it flags anything up.  If not then
perhpas somebody more experienced than myself has a suggestion on here
or, try asking on the forum itself.

Out of interest, what is it that you are trying to install that is
giving dependency hell?  Is it one program or many?  If it's many then
I'd say that it must be a setting that has, for reason, been
incorrectly set when 7.10 was installing.  It does sometimes happen
:-(  However, if it is one specific program then it could be a bug
with that.