[Wolves] Pretty cool Wolves-Lug meeting

Mark Croft croftyboy at googlemail.com
Thu Nov 8 09:55:02 GMT 2007

yeah it best lug meeting i have been to for ages.

the crm php/mysql thing was really impresive cos i was database person
in another life before i got to sick and disabled to work anymore. Was
getting well passed my bedtime when we had that demo from ron too.
A friend is after a mid spec laptop , but not sure whether to go
download find a cheap second hand P3/P4 1GHZ. Or just go to asda/tesco
and get one them £250/£280 ones was talking about for her? The
univeristy is repairing her student one and will be without for about
6weeks so its only a temp thing. Anyway will talk to my sister and see
if they decided on something. Maybe the student lappy is fixed now.

Mark