[Wolves] Meetings

Alex Willmer alex at moreati.org.uk
Fri Nov 9 13:02:30 GMT 2007

Dave Morley wrote:
> Due to the fact that we now have a minor in our midst and Licensing
> regulations at pubs I have formulated a plan of attack for the meeting
> and want to know which everyone would prefer.  Vote by adding your email
> to this post and simply select the number you want to vote for.
>
> Meetings based on a 4 meeting cycle
>
> 1/  Mine, Pub, Spice Avenue (probably), Pub.
> 2/  Mine, Pub, Mine, Spice Avenue (probably).
> 3/  Mine, Spice Avenue, Pub, Spice Avenue.
> 4/  Add your own option here

My vote: 4as/ Yours, $pub, yours, $restaurant

But:
a) I don't care that much, it's the people rather than the venue that
matters to me. If more people prefer your's then so be it.
b) Last wednesday was great, small hardware clusters work well, better
than talks even.
c) I would love to see more cross talk/pollenation between West Midlands
LUGs.

Alex