[Wolves] Calling all Gimp, inkscape, Pant Shop Pro (and any others) users

ArchLinuxUser dick_turpin dick_turpin at archlinux.us
Tue Nov 13 13:42:01 GMT 2007

Hi All

I'm on the scrounge, last year someone on this list helped me with a
Dick Turpin Avatar I've been messing with a new picture come Logo come
Avatar I need the skill of a good artist.

http://images.centrosales.co.uk/dick_turpin/mad-horsemanmontage3.jpg

Now the picture is deliberately large for the minute but I/whoever
will reduce the size once its cleaned up.

1. Hat needs fixing (Its supposed to be a three cornered hat).
2. Right arm needs a sleeve.
3. Cloak edge needs smoothing/cleaning.
4. Purple lined background needs fixing or removing.

I've built this picture up using Corel Paint Shop Pro X doing the good
old cut-n-paste method the original picture was a cowboy.

I've got as far as I can with my limited picture skills if anyone can
help I'd really appreciate it.

Thanks.

--
Regards

Dick Turpin
http://www.cannon-linux.co.uk

Arch Linux is an independent i686-optimized community distribution for
intermediate and advanced Linux users. Utilising a Rolling Release
System packages are regularly updated and an ISO release is just a
snapshot to the stable packages at that time. So there's no need for a
fresh install the command 'pacman –Syu' upgrades the whole system.