[Wolves] Nautilus file manager

ArchLinuxUser dick_turpin dick_turpin at archlinux.us
Tue Nov 20 09:33:30 GMT 2007

On 20/11/2007, Kevanf1 <kevanf1 at gmail.com> wrote:

> Or... bit of a cludge but you can set Nautilus to open with two or
> more windows.  Resize them, place them side by side and drag and drop.

Lol

I like it, how about running 'Twin Head' then you won't need to resize> :-D

--
Regards

Dick Turpin
http://www.cannon-linux.co.uk

Arch Linux is an independent i686-optimized community distribution for
intermediate and advanced Linux users. Utilising a Rolling Release
System packages are regularly updated and an ISO release is just a
snapshot to the stable packages at that time. So there's no need for a
fresh install the command 'pacman –Syu' upgrades the whole system.