[Wolves] Nautilus file manager

Mo Awkati mawkati at yahoo.co.uk
Tue Nov 20 19:40:23 GMT 2007

> When I worked with KDE I used to be able to split the file manager
> window into two or more windows which made life easy when
 transferring
> files across from one folder to another. Is it possible to do the
 same
> with Nautilus? I had looked on the Nautilus website but it only
 refers
> to scripts and none do what I am looking for? Any ideas?

I couldn't find a 'nautilus commander', but I did find Gnome Commander.
Has a 2 pane view and access to anything Nautilus does through Gnome
VFS. Installable from Universe, laucnhes from Accessories. Any good?

Alex

Hi Alex

it does look like what I am looking for. I will give it a try. Thanks for your help.

Cheers

Mo

now.
http://uk.answers.yahoo.com/