[Wolves] Nautilus file manager

Adam Sweet drinky76 at yahoo.com
Wed Nov 21 15:28:18 GMT 2007

--- Mo Awkati <mawkati at yahoo.co.uk> wrote:

> Hi folk
>
> When I worked with KDE I used to be able to split
> the file manager window into two or more windows
> which made life easy when transferring files across
> from one folder to another. Is it possible to do the
> same with Nautilus? I had looked on the Nautilus
> website but it only refers to scripts and none do
> what I am looking for? Any ideas?

Hey Mo

Another option is to use the Nautilus side bar on the
left. At the moment it shows either Information or
Places, right? Well click the drop-down box and one of
the options is Tree, to give you a tree view in your
side bar.

And while not ideal perhaps, it means you don't need
another application to do the job.

Ad

--

http://blog.adamsweet.org/