[Wolves] IPMI talk slides

Chris Maggs chrismaggs at gmail.com
Mon Nov 26 10:27:41 GMT 2007

Excellent stuff! Makes me wish I was there rather than stuck in the
Welsh Valleys!
There's not many shops here that even sell J20 :(

On 25/11/2007, Adam Sweet <adam at adamsweet.org> wrote:

My GNU/Linux Machines

CPU : 2.8 GHz Genuine P4
RAM : 512Mb Dual Channel DDR
OS : Fedora Core 6 Kernel 2.6.18

CPU : 733 MHz  PIII
RAM : 256Mb PC100 SD-RAM
OS : No OS yet; awaiting new HDD (Debian planned)

Sharp Zaurus SL-5500 running Zynergy ROM
266Mhz with 32mb RAM
Wireless b active

Nokia N770 Debian Linux based SmartPhone
Wireless b/g active
Holux M-1000 Bluetooth SatNav Reciever linked to phone

"Linux - The choice of the GNU generation!"

Registered GNU/Linux user - #419550