[Wolves] IPMI talk slides

Russell Phillips russ at phillipsuk.org
Mon Nov 26 18:45:43 GMT 2007

Alan Pope wrote:
> On Mon, Nov 26, 2007 at 04:15:55PM +0000, Richard Smedley wrote:
>> And what about all of the Sky+ boxen?
>>

> Sky+ boxen run Linux?
>
> Since when?

My last employer did a lot of work for Sky, and once told me about a
conversation he had with one of the managers there. They were talking
about implementing a web interface to allow setting up recording etc
remotely. My boss told me about it, because the manager at Sky had said
that the boxen ran Linux, and either already had Apache installed, or it
could be installed easily.

Russ