[Wolves] Some cool links

Peter Evans zen8486 at zen.co.uk
Tue Oct 2 13:57:02 BST 2007

On Tuesday 02 October 2007 13:39:47 ArchLinuxUser dick_turpin wrote:

> *This is genuine and was not staged*
>
> http://duggmirror.com/apple/Look_at_them_apples/cba56d2d8545c3b1818ab1c3c1b
>a58de_img_6671s.jpg

Yikes, I know that they have some great educational discounts and they are
very popular in academia in the states, but that's a real eye opener.

I wonder if those without comps are just waiting for theirs to arrive and
wonder if the one *possible* 'other' manufacturer laptop I could see only has
a sticker on the lid.

I also happened to notice what could be a rich-kid/fashion victim - up near
the top left with a custom paint job.  Although it could just be from the
shadows.

Nice find Mr. Turpin.
--
Regards,