[Wolves] Windows NT + licenses needed!

Philip Harper ph004h7245 at blueyonder.co.uk
Wed Oct 3 11:40:23 BST 2007

Well yes, I mean, what I'm basically looking for are proper legal
versions of old NT server 4, as it's no longer supported and so can be
got hold of fairly cheaply as people are wanting to get rid of old (full
retail) versions, with the CAL's.  I don't mind paying, especially if
it's a fully boxed version, as long as the price isn't too high!