[Wolves] Exim sender verify problem

ArchLinuxUser dick_turpin dick_turpin at archlinux.us
Tue Oct 9 16:01:00 BST 2007

ping www.remail-ltd.co.uk

> Don't think owner runs a
> > webserver as such.
> > Whois says it exists, and gives  Name servers:
> >        ns3.ddomains.co.uk
> >        ns4.ddomains.co.uk
> >
> > http://www.mxtoolbox.com/diagnostic.aspx?HOST=remail-ltd.co.uk shows
> > an email
> > server at server4.discountdomainsuk.com 85.92.73.96
> > and this ip has a Apache web server start page.
> >
> > So whats going on?
>
> > Oh, should have added - can send mail to it by yahoo

So is the problem is with you then?

--
Regards

Dick Turpin

Arch Linux is an independent i686-optimized community distribution for
intermediate and advanced Linux users. Utilising a Rolling Release System
packages are regularly updated and an ISO release is just a snapshot to the
stable packages at that time. So there's no need for a fresh install the
command 'pacman –Syu' upgrades the whole system.