[Wolves] webrowsers and jre plugin

Kevanf1 kevanf1 at gmail.com
Thu Oct 11 10:26:40 BST 2007

On 11/10/2007, leei at webmail.co.za <leei at webmail.co.za> wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> Thanks for all your help thus far.
>
> I am using Fedora 7 and I have Java working as lime wire is working but
> Java apps will not work in Firfox 2.*** and in Oprah web browsers.
>
> How do I get Java working with my web browsers.
>
> Thanks,
> Lee

I'll hazard a couple of pointers....  could it be that Firefox needs
Java as a plug in?  I think Opera can use Firefox plug ins too but I'm
not too sure on that, I need to check myself.  Or, the other
possibility is that Java is deliberately disabled in the preferences
menu within Firefox.  Again, not sure about Opera.  I do have Opera on
my Kubuntu box so I can take a look later.